Wednesday, February 1, 2012

100 Day Posters

I have a big blank wall in my room that is waiting for some computers to be delivered {woo hoo!}. 
While we wait I've been using it as a giant bulletin board which I love. 

Since Thursday is the 100th day of school, this week I put up some posters for my kids
 to add to with our goal being 100 items per poster. 

For them to add something it has to be unique and it's been super fun to see the neat things they add! 

Here are the posters we have up:

  • 100 Things We Love to Eat
  • 100 Things We Hate to Eat
  • 100 Different Animals
  • 100 Different Things That Are Round{ish}
  • 100 Different Books We Love
  • 100 Things That Make Us Angry
  • 100 Things That Make Us Excited
  • 100 Things That Make Us Sad
  • 100 Things That Make Us Scared
  • 100 Things That Make Us Happy

Here are some of my favorites: 


{Love Fat Albert}

{the bookroom was written by a teacher :}


Here are the headers if anyone would like them! 

100 Different

No comments:

Post a Comment